Saturday, November 19, 2011

What makes a great online dating picture?

I'm asking for two reasons - first, because I'm always torn between the smiling friendly shot and the serious reflective one. This is for my own profiles on dating sites.





Also, because I've started a forum helping with online dating, and I'd like to share some of the answers over there. It's called gr8-dating,com. thanks.

What makes a great online dating picture?
I think the smiling friendly shot seems nicer unless it's a professionaly taken photograph. Also, I think it's better when you can clearly see the person's face, rather than just their whole body and then a blurry/unclear face.





Edit:


Oh, but if you're a guy, maybe being too smiley isn't as good. Just try and look cool is all, if that helps any.
Reply:I think any picture with you smiling would be better than a serious mug... Save the seriousness for a resume or something.


No comments:

Post a Comment